Friday

Top Rated Snow Blowers

Well I am sorry to say I haven't needed the services of a top rated snow blower so far this year. Here in the midwest where I live so far snow has been in short supply which really irritates me. Living in the midwest I would like to see some snow at least occasionally but so far we have had little of the white stuff. Oh sure I would start to complain if we get to much of it or if it would start to interfere with my winter driving but I do like snow and would like to see more of it. I never have jumped on the global warming bandwagon so I don't blame our lack of snow on that but we have been a little on the skimpy side as far as snow is concerned and would like to see a little more. We were not even blessed with a white Christmas although in following the news at all I realize if the only thing I have to complain about on Christmas day is the lack of snow than I must have it pretty good.

I am getting a little off topic here which is not unusual for me. I started this blog entry with the intent to talk about the top rated snow blowers and as far as I am concerned you can't beat the Craftsman 8899. If you Google "Craftsman 8899" you will find a ton of business's and people willing to sell you one for around $1000. The Craftsman 8899 will handle most residential jobs as well as some small commercial ones. Another good top rated snow blower I have heard of although I have no experience with is the Toro 828 LXE although in my opinion it is a little pricey at roughly $1600.

Toro does offer some less glamorous options when it comes to snow removal and might be in the price range of most people especially in these tough economic times. Toro has something they call a "power shovel" that will help you clear a sidewalk or small driveway if the snow is not to heavy. Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025

You still have to do most of the work but with a price tag of around $300 it might just be what most people need.

It's about time to put this post to bed. I do enjoy blogging and hope you find something interesting in what I write. I know there are a number of blogs I follow that I sure do enjoy. I think my next blog entry will be about the owl I hear when ever I take my evening walk. I am pretty sure it is a snow owl but I need to do some checking.

If is's snow you want I hope you are getting your share of it and if you are getting more than your fair share of snow do a google search for "top rated snow blowers" and make your winter snow removal a little less taxing.